My absolutely favorite hike, on the Maryland side of the Potomac, Great Falls Park.
One of the best kept secrets of DC are the 446 acres that comprise The National Arboretum.
These National Capitol Columns were installed on the East Portico of the Capitol Building in 1828 and then replaced in 1958 as part of an addition to the Capitol Building before finally finding a home at the Arboretum in the 1980s.
MC Mike and friend.
- Leonard Cohen | On Conde Guitars
- Chiang Mai | Hill Tribe Area
- Bucharest | Gypsy Apartments
- Romania | The Shepherd
- Chiang Mai | The Chinese Monk
- Thailand | Chiang Mai
- Thailand | Chiang Rai
- Werner Herzog | On Celluloid
- Chiang Mai | Hmong Hill Tribe
- Chiang Mai | The Karen Hill Tribe
- Arthur C. Clarke | The HAL – IBM Myth
- Chiang Mai | Palong Hill Tribe
- Ridley Scott | Kubrick Footage in Blade Runner
- Chiang Mai | Longneck Hill Tribe
- Louis CK | Leica Shooting, USO Tour
- Born Yogis
- Chiang Mai
- dougKIM photography
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- São Paulo
- Washington DC