Nikon D300, 35-70mm Nikkor, SB-800 Speedlight.
I was standing outside Steak Frites on 16th Street, smoking a cigarette, waiting for my friend to come out when a well-dressed gentleman exited the restaurant and asked me if I wanted to take some coke off his hands. Sure. Why not? Those days were long over for me but free is free. Coke is just the rich man’s coffee but I have rich friends that wouldn’t have minded a gift bag. He said that he had too much and that he and his wife were fighting. He palm passed it to me and on cue, his wife appeared and gave me the stink eye.
Free drugs on the street. What kind of town is this? But no worries. On the way to meeting my friends in the LES on Friday night, I actually lost the little glassine bag and my Klipsch ear bud headphones somewhere on Houston near the F train.
What a moron.
- Chiang Mai | Hill Tribe Area
- Bucharest | Gypsy Apartments
- Romania | The Shepherd
- Chiang Mai | The Chinese Monk
- Thailand | Chiang Mai
- Thailand | Chiang Rai
- Werner Herzog | On Celluloid
- Chiang Mai | Hmong Hill Tribe
- Chiang Mai | The Karen Hill Tribe
- Arthur C. Clarke | The HAL – IBM Myth
- Chiang Mai | Palong Hill Tribe
- Ridley Scott | Kubrick Footage in Blade Runner
- Chiang Mai | Longneck Hill Tribe
- Louis CK | Leica Shooting, USO Tour
- Chiang Mai | Akha Hill Tribe
- Born Yogis
- Chiang Mai
- dougKIM photography
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- São Paulo
- Washington DC