The cathedral of cypress, ebony, spruce, cedar and rosewood in Midtown.
Loud and proud.
Most New Yorkers hate this parade as it is one of the loudest things to ever occur in the history of mankind. And it is a long all day affair, bifurcating the city from Bryant Park to the mid-70s.
I love it. As long as you don’t get trapped behind the parade route and are mindful of the peak hours for revelers on the subway, you’ll be fine. Last year, a nice gentleman cleared out an entire car of the 5 train because his vomit was sloshing up and down the car.
There are two things I do not understand:
First, there must have been a beauty pageant every six minutes to produce all the winners I saw.
Second, I have been to Puerto Rico and there were less Puerto Ricans there than on Fifth Avenue that Sunday.
- Romania The Shepherd
- Chiang Mai | The Chinese Monk
- Thailand | Chiang Mai
- Thailand | Chiang Rai
- Werner Herzog | On Celluloid
- Chiang Mai | Hmong Hill Tribe
- Chiang Mai | The Karen Hill Tribe
- Arthur C. Clarke | The HAL – IBM Myth
- Chiang Mai | Palong Hill Tribe
- Ridley Scott | Kubrick Footage in Blade Runner
- Chiang Mai | Longneck Hill Tribe
- Louis CK | Leica Shooting, USO Tour
- Chiang Mai | Akha Hill Tribe
- Louis CK | Leica MP
- Bangkok | Siyamon
- Born Yogis
- Chiang Mai
- dougKIM photography
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- São Paulo
- Washington DC