Shot in 1997, a scene like this porcelain factory outside of Beijing I am sure is a thing of the past now. The world changes that fast; blink and it’s gone.
Shot on Agfa APX 400 and printed on Agfa 111.
One of my favorite images. The reasons? Her smile, her one flip flop, her arched big toe, the lightness of the scene with her just radiantly peeling fruit in the furnace of mid-day Hanoi.
Those numbers behind her are all addresses for the same house. At one time, Hanoi used to have several different address systems so each location would list all the variations on their front walls.
Shot on my favorite film, Agfa APX 400, and printed on my favorite paper, Agfa 111, both of which are long gone.
- Romania The Shepherd
- Chiang Mai | The Chinese Monk
- Thailand | Chiang Mai
- Thailand | Chiang Rai
- Werner Herzog | On Celluloid
- Chiang Mai | Hmong Hill Tribe
- Chiang Mai | The Karen Hill Tribe
- Arthur C. Clarke | The HAL – IBM Myth
- Chiang Mai | Palong Hill Tribe
- Ridley Scott | Kubrick Footage in Blade Runner
- Chiang Mai | Longneck Hill Tribe
- Louis CK | Leica Shooting, USO Tour
- Chiang Mai | Akha Hill Tribe
- Louis CK | Leica MP
- Bangkok | Siyamon
- Born Yogis
- Chiang Mai
- dougKIM photography
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- São Paulo
- Washington DC