Who are all these morons spending all this money on medium format gear in film’s waning days?
Oh wait, that would be me.
Just picked up a Hasselblad 500CM Chrome, 80mm C T* Planar lens, and 120mm CF T* Carl Zeiss Makro Planar lens, all in great clean shape. Will be posting photos taken with this set up soon.
It is so very nice to lick the adhesive flap and tighten it in the final wrap around an exposed roll of 120 film again.
- Leonard Cohen | On Conde Guitars
- Chiang Mai | Hill Tribe Area
- Bucharest | Gypsy Apartments
- Romania | The Shepherd
- Chiang Mai | The Chinese Monk
- Thailand | Chiang Mai
- Thailand | Chiang Rai
- Werner Herzog | On Celluloid
- Chiang Mai | Hmong Hill Tribe
- Chiang Mai | The Karen Hill Tribe
- Arthur C. Clarke | The HAL – IBM Myth
- Chiang Mai | Palong Hill Tribe
- Ridley Scott | Kubrick Footage in Blade Runner
- Chiang Mai | Longneck Hill Tribe
- Louis CK | Leica Shooting, USO Tour
- Born Yogis
- Chiang Mai
- dougKIM photography
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- São Paulo
- Washington DC