Loud and proud.
Most New Yorkers hate this parade as it is one of the loudest things to ever occur in the history of mankind. And it is a long all day affair, bifurcating the city from Bryant Park to the mid-70s.
I love it. As long as you don’t get trapped behind the parade route and are mindful of the peak hours for revelers on the subway, you’ll be fine. Last year, a nice gentleman cleared out an entire car of the 5 train because his vomit was sloshing up and down the car.
There are two things I do not understand:
First, there must have been a beauty pageant every six minutes to produce all the winners I saw.
Second, I have been to Puerto Rico and there were less Puerto Ricans there than on Fifth Avenue that Sunday.
- Chiang Mai | Hill Tribe Area
- Bucharest | Gypsy Apartments
- Romania | The Shepherd
- Chiang Mai | The Chinese Monk
- Thailand | Chiang Mai
- Thailand | Chiang Rai
- Werner Herzog | On Celluloid
- Chiang Mai | Hmong Hill Tribe
- Chiang Mai | The Karen Hill Tribe
- Arthur C. Clarke | The HAL – IBM Myth
- Chiang Mai | Palong Hill Tribe
- Ridley Scott | Kubrick Footage in Blade Runner
- Chiang Mai | Longneck Hill Tribe
- Louis CK | Leica Shooting, USO Tour
- Chiang Mai | Akha Hill Tribe
- Born Yogis
- Chiang Mai
- dougKIM photography
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- São Paulo
- Washington DC